Many people want to buy equipment, but they don’t know where. But have no fear because this list serves to be your ultimate guide. Here, you’ll get a list the best of each prop in two categories: best of the best, and best on a budget. That way those who don’t have budget constraints can know what the absolute best is, while those with limited budgets but want good quality can still get something that suits their needs. Without further adieu, here’s the list:
- Best: Tossaball Performance Pro Juggle Ball or Gballz H8 Style 2.6
- Budget: Renegade Small Vinyl Beanbag
- Best: Mr. Babache 32 cm rings
- Budget: n/a. All rings are inexpensive.
- Best: Three Finger Juggling Buccaneer Knives
- Budget: n/a. All good knives are expensive.